We are looking for outstanding researchers of any age and nationality who wish to develop innovative, ambitious and feasible research projects at one of our Departments by applying under the European Call Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions – Post-doctoral Fellowships 2023 – Call 2023 published in April 2023 with deadline on September 13rd,2023
MSCA-PF allows submitting a research proposal in any research field (bottom-up approach), therefore we welcome your ideas and invite you to get in contact with our staff in order to verify the correspondence of your scientific interest with those of our senior researchers and professors.
Please, verify to comply with the MSCA-PF requirements before applying, with particular reference to the mobility rule and the limit of 8 years of research experience from the PhD title.
If interested, please send your CV, an abstract of the proposal and the letter of commitment to apply with Unisi to email@example.com. Specify MSCA keywords/panels and – when already known- the name of the UNISI supervisor.
Our strengths as Host Institution for a MSCA fellowship:
– Highly performing research facilities and laboratory equipment
– Commitment towards the implementation of good employment conditions: UNISI was one of the first Italian University to sign the ‘European Charter of Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers (C&C)’ and recently started the Human Resources Strategy for Research HRS4R process to obtain the ‘HR Excellence in Research’ logo
– Qualified support provided to researchers by Research and Grants Management Divisionwhen applying for international funding, from proposal preparation to grant management.
– Support to incoming researchers and their families when moving to Siena from abroad, as UNISI is also Euraxess Contact Point
- Support to find a supervisor
- Proposal revision (ready at 90% – Part B1 e B2) by DRGM NB: Only proposals received by 27/08 will be guaranteed a review.
- May – September 2023 Support from the DRGM Team for filling in Part A of the proposal (Funding & Tender Portal online)
- Access to online resources dedicated to the preparation of the proposal (training materials, thematic insights, webinars recordings)
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org